HETI will be exhibiting at the Oil & Gas Environmental Conference on November 28-29 in Houston, TX. Be sure to stop by Booth #317 at the Hilton Americas to meet our staff and learn more about our wide array of environmental health & safety and risk management consulting services. [www.oilandgasconference.org]
HETI has a great opportunity for a New England Regional Manager/Licensed Site Professional with 10+ years’ experience in the environmental field.
This role will be responsible for providing technical and business leadership and contribute to advanced solutions in the environmental, chemical, commercial, manufacturing, government, energy, financial, insurance, and/or law sectors.
The candidate should have experience managing consulting assignments, must work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams, is expected to be proficient in the analysis and communication of information, and must be able to work cooperatively with agencies, organizations, and individuals to guide decision-making. The successful candidate is also expected to be proficient in all facets of project management. He/she must demonstrate a commitment to mentoring and developing staff and collaboration with colleagues throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage/conduct comprehensive site investigations to identify potential sources of contamination, evaluate risks, and develop appropriate remediation strategies.
- Collect soil, groundwater, and other environmental samples and analyze them in accordance with standard protocols and regulations.
- Perform data interpretation, risk assessment, and modeling to determine the extent and nature of contamination and its potential impact on human health and the environment.
- Develop and implement effective remediation plans based on the findings of site investigations and risk assessments.
- Design and oversee the implementation of remediation strategies, which may include excavation, soil vapor extraction, groundwater treatment, in-situ bioremediation, or other appropriate methods.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, guidelines, and permits during the remediation process.
Regulatory Compliance & Reporting:
- Interact and coordinate with regulatory agencies to obtain necessary approvals, permits, and closure documentation.
- Prepare and submit comprehensive reports, including site investigation reports, risk assessment reports, remedial action plans, progress reports, and closure reports.
- Be current and continue to be current on environmental regulations and guidelines.
Client Management & Communication:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and stakeholders, providing regular updates on project status and outcomes.
- Collaborate with project teams, including environmental engineers, geologists, and technicians.
- Communicate complex technical information to clients and stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Implement quality control and assurance measures to ensure accurate and reliable data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Conduct periodic audits and reviews of project activities to verify compliance with project plans and regulations.
- Identify and address any deviations or discrepancies in project execution promptly.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Current Massachusetts LSP license (PG/PE a plus!)
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science, geology, engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience conducting site investigations and remediation.
- Solid understanding of environmental regulations, guidelines, and best practices related to contaminated site cleanup.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients, regulatory agencies, and project teams.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of environmental sampling techniques and laboratory analysis methods.
Founded in 1986, HETI is a full-service, nationwide environmental services company specializing in environmental and indoor air quality site assessment, site remediation, risk characterization, occupational health and safety services, and litigation/expert witness support. Through our network of offices throughout the U.S., we serve a variety of large and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a competitive benefit package including base salary plus bonus opportunities and a friendly, flexible work environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
HETI will be exhibiting at the National Association for Environmental Management EHS & Sustainability Management Forum, October 24-27, in Cleveland, OH. Be sure to stop by Booth #408 at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown to meet our staff and learn more about our wide array of environmental health & safety consulting services. [www.naem.org]