HETI is currently searching for full-time Certified Industrial Hygienists/Industrial Hygienists to add to our expanding operations.
These positions will be responsible for providing industrial hygiene (IH)/environmental consulting services, including:
- Indoor air quality assessment and other IH program design/implementation
- Fungal and microbial contamination investigations
- Human health risk assessments
- Service a wide range of clients, particularly within the insurance industry
- Provide expert witness testimony and litigation support services.
- Assist our Director of Business Development in expanding the regional business for their respective offices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced degree in Biology, Chemistry, Industrial Hygiene or Occupational Safety, as well as a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) professional registration (or equivalent work experience)
- Ten or more years’ relevant experience in environmental/IH consulting, health & safety, and/or insurance
- Strong written/verbal communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Prior business development experience
- Expertise in providing environmental/indoor air quality risk assessment and/or claim services in or to the insurance industry required.
Founded in 1986, HETI is a full-service, nationwide environmental services company specializing in environmental and indoor air quality site assessment, site remediation, risk characterization, occupational health and safety services, and litigation/expert witness support. Through our network of offices throughout the U.S., we serve a variety of large and small businesses.
We offer a competitive benefit package and a friendly, flexible work environment.
To submit your resume or to inquire about this position, please contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.